Expert Physiotherapy, Registered Massage Therapy and Acupuncture (Dry Needling) to the full spectrum of Musculo-Skeletal injury and injury prevention.
Clients range from 1 to 101 years old. They are recreational and elite athletes; business professionals and manual workers; computer programmers and avid gardeners. Treating the fit to the not so fit, acute and chronic ailments, spinal, muscular, and joint injuries.
Typical issues that the physiotherapists, registered massage therapists, and acupuncturists deal with include:
- Joint Injuries – shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees, and ankles
- Neck and Back Pain
- Chronic Pain Issues
- Sports Injuries and Sports Rehab
- Overuse Injuries
- Stability programs – Core, Pelvic Floor
- Strains & Sprains
- BPPV, Dizziness, Vertigo
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation – Spinal & Joint
- Joint Replacement – Hip, Knee, Finger
- Geriatric Issues including Falls Prevention
- ICBC and WorkSafe claims